Office 365 Cloud Consulting
OFFICE 365 CLOUD CONSULTING
With the onset of cloud computing, organizations are transforming how they manage their existing IT infrastructure and communications. Most companies have decided they need the business agility and want the cost savings that come when moving to the cloud. Increasingly, organizations are adopting Microsoft Office 365.
Let our team of experts help your company launch a successful Microsoft Office 365 cloud initiative so you can grow and stay competitive and quickly realize the benefits of cloud technology:
Office 365 Suite
- The Office desktop client you already know and use, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote, with the added benefit of being licensed, deployed, and updated as a service. These applications are installed on your device, so they’re available even when you are offine, with the option to store data in the cloud
- Exchange Online for email & calendaring. SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business for collaboration, websites, workfows, and enterprise file syncing and sharing
- Skype for Business for voice, IM, meetings, and presence
- Are available on all your devices as well as the data/documents associated with them
- Hold a meeting without the meeting. Co-authoring tools allow for side text and explanations as you both edit the document efficiently
- Search your entire server for important emails and documents from a simple command menu
- Manage complex administrative tasks from an intuitive web based interface.
- Single sign-on and role based access allow your employees to get connected to the information they need, faster than ever before.
- No hardware build-out cost
- No more periodic server upgrades
- Get the right licenses for the right employees. Not every employee needs all the features, so why pay for them?